|Developer(s)||IGG Software Inc.|
|Operating system||macOS, OS X, iOS|
|Type||Personal finance, Accounting software|
There have been a total of 7 releases for the desktop version since its inception. Over this same period, IGG Software Inc. also released iOS versions for the iPhone (2009), the iPad (2012), and Apple Watch. Features differ between the apps, specifically the lack of reporting on the iPhone version.
In February 2016, IGG Software officially dropped the iBank name and rebranded as Banktivity. The name was derived from "Bank" and "Activity"according to IGG Software's president Ian Gillespie.
- "IGG Software Renames Popular 'iBank' Personal Finance App to 'Banktivity'". 3 February 2016.
- "iBank 5 review: Personal finance Mac app corners the market on your money". Macworld. Retrieved 2018-03-14.
- Berger, Rob. "5 Much Better Alternatives To Quicken And Mint". Forbes. Retrieved 2018-03-14.
- "Playing with the big boys". The Brattleboro Reformer. Retrieved 2018-03-14.
- Inc, Future US (November 2008). Mac Life. Future US, Inc.
- "10 Best Quicken Alternatives For Mac". MacHow2. 2014-05-01. Retrieved 2018-03-14.
- "IGG Software, iBank and its climb from one-man shop to Intuit competitor". Engadget. Retrieved 2018-03-14.