Bangkok Dusit Medical Services (Thai: บริษัท กรุงเทพดุสิตเวชการ จำกัด (มหาชน), stock symbol: SET: BDMS) is Thailand's largest private healthcare group. It was founded by the Thai billionaire Prasert Prasarttong-Osoth.
|Prasert Prasarttong-Osoth, CEO & President|
|Revenue|| TH฿ 65.18 billion (2015) |
US$ 1.85 billion (2015 est)
|Total assets|| TH฿ 102.33 billion (2015) |
US$ 2.91 billion (2015 est)
|Owner||Prasarttong-Osoth Co., Ltd.|
|Subsidiaries||Bangkok Hospital |
Phyathai Hospitals Group
Samitivej Hospital Group
Paolo Hospital Group
Royal Hospital Group (Cambodia)
There are six different hospitals with 34 hospital branches in the group: The seventeen branches of Bangkok Hospital, the BNH Hospital, the five branches of Phyathai Hospitals, the five Paolo Memorial Hospitals, the five branches of Samitivej Hospital and the Royal Bangkok Hospital
The company is listed on the Thai stock exchange, and is looking to expand to other countries.
- ^ BDMS Archived 15 April 2016 at the Wayback Machine BDMS Board Of Directors
- ^ a b BDMS Financial Data(Y/E '15) Stock Exchange of Thailand
- ^ "Prasert Prasarttong-Osoth". Forbes. Retrieved 25 October 2015.
- ^ BDMS homepage, retrieved 23 December 2015
- ^ Nation Multimedia.com business information about BDMS, retrieved 23 December 2015