Bangalore is the capital of the Indian state of Karnataka.
Bangalore may also refer to:
- Bangalore (region), a region consisting the Bangalore Urban and Rural districts
- Bangalore (1791 ship) was built at Newcastle in 1791 and wrecked in 1799
- Bangalore (1792 ship) was built at Calcutta and was wrecked in the Flores Sea in 1802
- Bangalore (1843 ship) was built at Jersey and made two voyages transporting convicts to Australia
- Bangalore (1866 ship) foundered in 1908
- SS Bangalore (1867 ship), a steamer belong to the Peninsular and Oriental Steam Navigation Company
- SS Bangalore (1928 ship), a steamer belong to the Hain Steamship Company
- Bangalore class destroyer or Kolkata class destroyer, a class of stealth destroyer built for the Indian
- Bangalore torpedo, an explosive charge placed on the end of a long, extendable tube
- Bangalored, a neologism related to offshoring
- Bangalore, a racehorse that finished unplaced in the 1842 Grand National
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bangalore.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.