This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Directed by||S. V. Ranga Rao|
|Produced by||S. V. Ranga Rao|
|Written by||D. V. Narasa Raju|
|Starring||S. V. Ranga Rao|
Chittor V. Nagaiah
|Music by||Saluri Hanumantha Rao|
Ranga Rao is the landlord in a village. He lives with his brother Dhulipala. Savithri, wife of Dhulipala, takes care of the daily chores very well. They have three sons, who study in town.
It is the story of the relations and bonding between family members. Ranga Rao's family and Rajnal's family are neighbours. Ranga Rao has a brother. His brother and his wife are very kind at heart and their family is a very organised family, but Rajnal's brother Suryam (Chandra Mohan) is very angry with his brother and doesn't support him in anything. Watch out for the difference in bonding between a healthy related family and a weakly related family.
- Director: S. V. Ranga Rao
- Producers: Badeti Satyanarayana, Putta Venkat Rao and S. V. Ranga Rao
- Production Company: S.V.R. Films
- Dialogues: D. V. Narasa Raju
- Lyricist: C. Narayana Reddy, Kosaraju Raghavaiah
- Music Director: Saluri Hanumantha Rao
- Playback singers: Ghantasala Venkateswara Rao and P. Susheela
The lyrics were written by C. Narayanaya Reddy and Kosaraju Raghavaiah. Music score was composed by Saluri Hanumanta Rao. The playback singers were Ghantasala Venkateswara Rao, B. Vasanta and P. Susheela.
- "History Of Birth And Growth Of Telugu Cinema at Cinegoer.com". Archived from the original on 25 August 2010. Retrieved 26 February 2010.
- "Veteran actor Dhulipala passes away in Idleburra.com". Archived from the original on 13 July 2011. Retrieved 27 February 2010.