Bandar Universiti Pagoh
Bandar Universiti Pagoh (Jawi: بندر اونيۏرسيتي ڤاڬوه) is a proposed township development surrounding an education hub area in Muar District, Johor, Malaysia, to be partly developed by Sime Darby Property. This township strategically located just off the Pagoh Interchange on the North-South Expressway (NSE), only 20 minutes from the royal town of Muar, Johor. Bandar Universiti Pagoh will make its mark as an international education destination of national acclaim.
Pagoh Educational Hub (PEH)Edit
Pagoh Educational Hub is the largest public education hub area in Malaysia, wholly developed by Sime Darby Property Selatan (SDPS). Target completion and first student intake in 2016. Now renamed EduHub Pagoh, although the first batch of students intake from Politeknik Tun Syed Nasir in June 2017, UTM ICA Pagoh Kampus started operation in April 2017. UTHM and IIUM students started their classes in September 2017. The 4 Higher Educational Institutions shares a common facilities built-in within the central spine of the education hub.
Construction commenced with earthwork groundbreaking ceremony in February 2013. Piling works started in August 2013. The Construction Site Office began operation in February 2014 with 25 strong project management staffs and 83 multi-disciplinary consultants site personnel. A total of 97 various trade contractors were engaged and at it peak period in September 2015 a total 2436 workers were recorded working on the sprawling 400 acres job site.
List of universities and collegesEdit
- Outdoor Sports Facilities - Rugby, Hockey, Soccer, Lawn Bowl, Tennis, Volleyball, Basketball, Netball and Takraw
- Convention Hall - 1000 capacity twin deck and Changing Rooms for outdoor sports
- Multipurpose Hall - 1000 capacity exam, 1 Basketball Court, 4 Badminton Courts
- Convention Halls - 4 nos 250 capacity and 2 nos 500 capacity Lecture Halls and 6 Retail Shops
- Main Library - 4000 m² floor space, Data Center, 8 Function Rooms and 3 Stalls Food court
- Tadika - 50 capacity childcare house
- Surau - 200 capacity prayer hall
- Guest House - 60 rooms hotel facility
- Sport Stadium - 1000 capacity seating, IAAF Standard track and field
- Swimming Complex - Olympic size elevated swim and dive pool
- Futsal Complex - 4 Covered Futsal courts