|Look up baku or Baku in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Baku is the capital of Azerbaijan.
Baku may also refer to:
Arts and entertainmentEdit
- Baku (mythology), a chimeric creature in Japanese mythology said to eat nightmares
- Baku (manga), a manga by Hakase Mizuki
- Baku (Dungeons & Dragons), a fictional monster
- Ba'ku, a fictional race in the Star Trek universe
- Baku, a character from the anime series Onegai My Melody
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baku.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.