|Industry||Fashion industry, textiles|
|Founded||1988 in Beverly Hills, CA|
|Founder||Mark Badgley and James Mischka|
Number of locations
|1 store (2018)|
James Mischka began at Rice University as a biomedical engineering major and ultimately graduated with degrees in art history and managerial studies in 1985. Badgley and Mischka met at Parsons School of Design in Manhattan. The two launched the label Badgley Mischka in 1988, though their bridal business launched in 1996. In 1992, Badgley Mischka was acquired by Escada. In 2004, Escada sold Badgley Mischka to Candie's (later renamed Iconix Brand Group).
In 2017, Iconix sold Badgley Mischka to Mark Badgley, James Mischka, and Titan Industries.
- Carreon, Blue. "Red Carpet Maestros Badgley And Mischka On True Glamour". Retrieved 30 January 2018.
- "Ready to Wear Report: Market Basket". Women's Wear Daily. August 6, 1996.
- cityfile. "James Mischka". Retrieved 30 January 2018.
- Staff, WWD (1 November 2004). "If the Shoe Fits, Wear It: Candie's in Surprise Deal To Buy Badgley Mischka". Retrieved 30 January 2018.
- "Dresses by Badgley mischka". Archived from the original on 2015-03-30. Retrieved 2014-12-21.
- Henning, Kristen (2 March 2016). "Badgley Mischka And Titan Industries Buy Trademark Rights From Iconix". Retrieved 30 January 2018.