|Time zone||UTC+05:30 (IST)|
The people of the village are completely agrarian in their occupation. There is a branch of Canara Bank in the village. The provincial government has started a ₹400 crore (US$56 million) project on 1,595 acres of land called Badanaguppe-Kellamballi Industrial Estate which will include sectors like automobile, food processing, textiles, leather, granite and agriculture related industries.
- Panyada Hundi temple, Badanaguppe.
There is a post office at Badanaguppe and the pin code is 571313.
3,498 people live in Badanaguppe and there are 717 houses in the village. The area of the village is 1,139 hectares.
- Government Highschool in Badanaguppe has 173 students and eight teachers. There are five classrooms and a library of 5,000 books.
- Government P.U. College, Santhemarahalli
- J.S.S. D.Ed.college, Santhemrahalli.
- Government Higher Primary School, near Railway Gate.
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Badanaguppe.|
- "CM to launch two projects in Chamarajanagar today". The Hindu. 23 June 2015. Retrieved 28 December 2018.