The BMJ is a medical journal, formerly known as the British Medical Journal
Related uses include:
BMJ may also refer to:
- The German Federal Ministry of Justice (Bundesministerium der Justiz), now the Federal Ministry of Justice and Consumer Protection
- Bote-Darai language (ISO 639:bmj)
- Baramita Airport in Baramita, Guyana (IATA airport code BMJ)
- Bemidji Airlines (ICAO airline code BMJ)
- Barbican Mission to the Jews, organisation which became Christian Witness to Israel
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BMJ.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.