(Redirected from BAE (disambiguation))
- BAE Systems, a British defence, security and aerospace company
- British Aerospace (BAe), a precursor with Marconi Electronic Systems of BAE Systems
- Bureau of American Ethnology, an American anthropological research center and archive at the Smithsonian Institution
- BAE Batterien, a producer of lead acid batteries for industrial applications, headquartered in Germany
- Black Arrow Express, a corporate division of the AAI_Group_of_Companies, a logistics company in the Philippines.
- Bae (surname), a Korean family name
- Barcelonnette – Saint-Pons Airfield (IATA code: BAE), France
- Bae (word), a slang term of endearment, short for "baby" or "babe"
- Barawana language (ISO 639-3 code: bae), a nearly-extinct Arawakan language of Venezuela and Brazil
- Bay, Laguna, a municipality in the Philippines, often called Bae by its residents
- "Bae" (Marcus & Martinus song), a song by Marcus & Martinus
- "Bae Bae", a 2015 song recorded by South Korean boy band Big Bang