Ayrshire and Arran
|Area of Ayrshire & Arran|
Ayrshire and Arran is a lieutenancy area of Scotland. It consists of the council areas of East Ayrshire, North Ayrshire and South Ayrshire. The area of Ayrshire and Arran is also a brand for tourist attractions.
The area has joint electoral, valuation and health boards. For electoral and valuation purposes, the same area is simply called Ayrshire.
This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (June 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Statutory Instrument 1996 No. 731 The Lord-Lieutenants (Scotland) Order 1996, Statutory Instrument 1996 No. 731 (S.83).
- . Encyclopædia Britannica. 3 (9th ed.). 1878. pp. 162–165.
- Encyclopædia Britannica. 2 (11th ed.). 1911. pp. 664–665. .
- Encyclopædia Britannica. 3 (11th ed.). 1911. pp. 74–76. .
- Ayrshire & Arran Tourist Board
- Visit Ayrshire & Arran Guide A to Z and Picture Gallery
|This Scottish location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to government in Scotland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|