Ayogya (2018 film)
Ayogya is a 2018 Indian Kannada romantic comedy film directed by debutante S. Mahesh Kumar and produced by T. R. Chandrashekar. It stars Sathish Ninasam and Rachita Ram in the lead along with P. Ravishankar, Chikkanna, Saritha, Sadhu Kokila among others in key supporting roles. The music is scored by Arjun Janya and cinematography is by Preetham Thegginamane.
|Directed by||S. Mahesh Kumar|
|Produced by||T. R. Chandrashekar|
|Screenplay by||S. Mahesh Kumar|
|Music by||Arjun Janya|
|Edited by||Suresh Arumugam|
Crystal Park Cinemas
|Distributed by||Crystal Park Cinemas|
The film, based on a rural theme, was shot in and around Mandya district in Karnataka. It released on 17 August 2018 across Karnataka and turned out to be Blockbuster and received average reviews from critics. The Hindi dubbing rights was sold prior to the release of the film.
- Sathish Ninasam as Siddha alias Siddhegowda
- Rachita Ram as Nandini
- P. Ravishankar as Bachchegowda
- Shivaraj K. R. Pete as Mutton
- Girish Shivanna as Benne
- Kuri Prathap as Smile Seena, Marriage Photographer
- Nikhil Manju
- Sadhu Kokila as Bhairathi Gundkal
- Aruna Balaraj as Bhagyamma
- M. N. Lakshmi devi as Saakamma
- Nithanya as Soumya
- Deepak Rajanna
- Tabla Nani as Holge
- Sundar raj as Marriage Broker Shamanna
- Mohan Juneja as Election officer
- Daanappa Bagalkote
- Sai Mahesh
- Escorts Srinivas
|Soundtrack album by|
|Released||13 July 2018|
|Arjun Janya chronology|
Arjun Janya was roped in to compose the soundtrack and score for the film. This marks the first collaboration of Janya with actor Sathish Ninasam. Folk singer Anthony Daasan was hired to record the title track. Director-lyricist Chethan Kumar penned the lyrics for all the songs. The single "Yenammi Yenammi" video was officially released by actor Dhruva Sarja.
|1.||"Enammi Enammi"||Chethan Kumar||Vijay Prakash, Palak Muchhal|
|2.||"Ayogya"||Chethan Kumar||Anthony Daasan|
|3.||"Hinde Hinde Hogu"||Chethan Kumar||Sanjith Hegde|
|4.||"Enee Karmakalaa"||Chethan Kumar||Sunil Gujagonda|
|5.||"Saakamma"||Sathish Ninasam||Arjun Janya|
Cinema Expres wrote "Overall, with a rural backdrop that brings freshness, Ayogya is engaging, and keeps the audience in good spirits throughout". Times of India wrote "Debutant director Mahesh manages to impress in his first outing by churning a commercial potboiler with the right mix of comedy, catchy dialogues and action to make a it a perfect weekend watch".
- "Mahesh Kumar's Ayogya gets fresh start". The New Indian Express. 27 November 2017.
- "Ayogya Movie Review". The Times of India. 17 August 2018.
- "Hindi dubbing rights of Kannada film 'Ayogya' sold before release". The New Indian Express. 7 August 2018.
- "Tagaru singer Anthony Daasan is back with Ayogya title track". The Times of India. 17 July 2018.
- "Dhruva Sarja releases Yenammi Yenammi video from Ayogya". The Times of India. 9 July 2018.