Ayda Field (born Ayda Sabahat Evecan, May 17, 1979) is an American film and television actress.
Ayda Field in 2015
Ayda Sabahat Evecan
May 17, 1979
Los Angeles, California
|Other names||Ayda Williams|
Since 2015, she has been a regular panellist on the television show Loose Women in the United Kingdom. During 2018, she featured on the judging panel of the British version of The X Factor, alongside her husband, singer Robbie Williams.
Field first became known on the NBC soap opera Days of Our Lives, but has subsequently specialised in comedy roles. She was a regular on Blue Collar TV, guest starred in the sitcom Eve and appeared as Jeannie Whatley on NBC's Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. On the Fox sitcom Back to You, she played Montana Diaz Herrera (aka Sally Lerner), News 9's weather woman. She also appeared in ten episodes of Season One.
Field joined the cast of a sitcom pilot titled Making It Legal (playing a lawyer named "Elise") but ABC did not pick up the pilot. In June 2008, she was cast in the female lead on ABC's untitled David Kohan/Max Mutchnick comedy pilot, replacing Sarah Lafleur.
Williams and Field have four children: a daughter, Teddy (Theodora) (b. 2012), a son, Charlie (Charlton) (b. 2014), another daughter Coco (Colette) (b. 2018), and another son, Beau (b. 2020).
|2002||Romeo Fire||Slutka||Television film|
|2003||Platonically Incorrect||Television film|
|2007||Making It Legal||Elise||Television film|
|2008||Strange Wilderness||Mountain Nurse|
|2011||The Short Cut||Ayda Field||Short film|
|1998||City Girls||Girl #2||episode: "Party of Three"|
|2000||Arliss||episode: "You Can Pick Your Friends"|
|2000–01||Days of Our Lives||Angela Moroni|
|2001||Men, Women & Dogs||Kim||episode: "A Bone of Contention"|
|2004–06||Blue Collar TV||Various Characters||5 episodes|
|2005||Eve||Carla||episode: "Model Behavior"|
|2006||Will & Grace||Barbara||episode: "Partners 'n' Crime"|
|2006–07||Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip||Jeannie Whatley||15 episodes|
|2007–08||Back to You||Montana Diaz Herrera||11 episodes|
|2011||Love Bites||Sapphire||episode: "How To..."|
|2012||2 Broke Girls||Constance||episode: "And the Big Buttercream Breakthrough"|
|2014||The Exes||Vanessa||episode: "Nun Like It Hot"|
|2016||Fresh Meat||Rosa||5 episodes|
|2016||Power Monkeys||Bea||6 episodes|
|2018||The X Factor UK||Judge||series fifteen|
- "Ayda will be "good for Robbie"". August 9, 2010. Retrieved October 14, 2018 – via news.bbc.co.uk.
- "Robbie Williams - Ayda Field's Tearful Phone Reunion With Dad", contactmusic.com, Retrieved on 2010-08-10.
- Corrodus, Corrine (July 18, 2018). "Who is Ayda Field, the newest judge on this year's X Factor?" – via www.telegraph.co.uk.
- "Pictures from Robbie Williams' wife Ayda Field's past, including her taking part in a hula-hoop contest at school". Mirror Online. August 19, 2010. Retrieved January 18, 2018.
- "UNTITLED SACHS & JUDAH PROJECT (ABC)". Retrieved September 30, 2007.
- "Robbie Williams, Ayda Field, Louis Tomlinson: All change for X Factor 2018". BBC News. BBC. September 1, 2018. Retrieved September 1, 2018.
- "BBC News - Robbie Williams marries Ayda Field at home in LA". August 8, 2010. Archived from the original on August 8, 2010. Retrieved December 29, 2019.
- "Robbie Williams to wed in a secret ceremony". AllVoices. Retrieved June 8, 2010.
- McIntyre, Samantha (August 7, 2010). "Pop Star Robbie Williams Weds". Archived from the original on August 15, 2010. Retrieved August 8, 2010.
- « Robbie: "I Take That woman to be my wife" » Archived 2012-07-26 at the Wayback Machine, http://christinelovendahl.blogg.no/1281434588_i_take_that_woman_to_.html Archived April 2, 2017, at the Wayback Machine, Retrieved on 2017-01-04.
- "Robbie Williams' wife has given birth to a daughter - BBC Newsbeat". October 16, 2015. Archived from the original on October 16, 2015. Retrieved December 29, 2019.
- "Robbie Williams live blogs the birth of his second child in graphic detail - People - News - The Independent". October 28, 2014. Archived from the original on October 28, 2014. Retrieved December 29, 2019.
- "Robbie Williams and Ayda Field welcome surrogate baby - BBC News". March 1, 2019. Archived from the original on March 1, 2019. Retrieved December 29, 2019.
- "Robbie Williams and wife Ayda Field delight fans with surprise baby news". February 14, 2020.