|Look up axiom in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An axiom is a proposition in mathematics and epistemology that is taken to be self-evident or is chosen as a starting point of a theory.
Axiom may also refer to:
- Axiom (band), a 1970s Australian rock band featuring Brian Cadd and Glenn Shorrock
- Axiom (record label), best known for Bill Laswell releases
- Axiom (album), a 2014 album by Archive
- Axioms (album), an album by Asia
- "Axiom", a song by British blackened death metal band Akercocke
- Axiom (rapper), rapper, beatmaker and record producer
- Axiom (Christian Scott album)
Computers and information technologyEdit
- Axiomatic (disambiguation)
- Axion (disambiguation)
- Acxiom (disambiguation), a marketing technology and services company
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Axiom.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.