|Produced by||Atluri Purnachandra Rao|
|Edited by||Marthand K Venkatesh|
|Music by||R. P. Patnaik|
Sadha was chosen to make her second collaboration alongside Teja after Jayam. This film marks the third collaboration of Uday Kiran and Teja after Chitram and Nuvvu Nenu. Teja's frequent collaborator, R. P. Patnaik, was roped in to compose the music. The producer spent a good sum of money although he did not make money after Venky and Mr & Mrs Sailaja Krishnamurthy.
The film released to positive reviews. Sify praised the performances of the lead actors and Dharmavarapu and stated how "On the whole, Teja tries his best with a sugar-coated love story that is fun to watch". Idlebrain gave the film three and of five stars and praised the performances of much of the cast and the first half of the film.
- "Uday Kiran tonsures his head". Sify. Archived from the original on 16 December 2019.
- "Avunanna Kadanna – audio function – Telugu Cinema – Uday kiran, Sada". www.idlebrain.com.
- "Avunanna Kadanna – Telugu Cinema – Uday Kiran, Sadaf – Teja". www.idlebrain.com.
- "Review : (2005)". www.sify.com.
- "Avunanna Kadanna – Telugu cinema Review – Uday Kiran, Sadaf". www.idlebrain.com.