Some of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. (February 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Produced by||Atluri Purnachandra Rao|
|Music by||R. P. Patnaik|
|Edited by||Marthand K Venkatesh|
Sadha was chosen to make her second collaboration alongside Teja after Jayam. This film marks the third collaboration of Uday Kiran and Teja after Chitram and Nuvvu Nenu. Teja's frequent collaborator, R. P. Patnaik, was roped in to compose the music. The producer spent a good sum of money although he did not make money after Venky and Mr & Mrs Sailaja Krishnamurthy.
The film released to positive reviews. Sify praised the performances of the lead actors and Dharmavarapu and stated how "On the whole, Teja tries his best with a sugar-coated love story that is fun to watch". Idlebrain gave the film three and of five stars and praised the performances of much of the cast and the first half of the film.
- "Uday Kiran tonsures his head". Sify.
- "Avunanna Kadanna – audio function – Telugu Cinema – Uday kiran, Sada". www.idlebrain.com.
- "Avunanna Kadanna – Telugu Cinema – Uday Kiran, Sadaf – Teja". www.idlebrain.com.
- "Review : (2005)". www.sify.com.
- "Avunanna Kadanna – Telugu cinema Review – Uday Kiran, Sadaf". www.idlebrain.com.