Automation engineering has two different meanings:
- From a software engineering point of view looking to automate software processes.
- From a traditional engineering sense providing automated solutions to physical activities.
Automation engineering is the integration of standard engineering fields. Automatic control of various control system for operating various systems or machines to reduce human efforts & time to increase accuracy.
Work and career after graduationEdit
Graduates can work for both government and private sector entities such as industrial production, companies that create and use automation systems, for example paper industry, automotive industry or food and agricultural industry and water treatment.
Automation engineers can design, program, simulate and test automated machinery and processes. Automation engineers usually are employed in industries such as the energy sector in plants, car manufacturing facilities or food processing plants and robots. Automation engineers are responsible for detailed design specifications and other documents in their creations.
- Vikash, Kausal (21 June 2018). "Fundamentals of Robotic Process Automation (RPA)". Kausal Vikash. Retrieved 27 June 2018.
- Jianhua, Zhang (2017). Mechatronics And Automation Engineering - Proceedings Of The 2016 International Conference (Icmae2016). World Scientific. ISBN 9789813208544. Retrieved 27 June 2018.
- Zhang, Jianhua (2017). Mechatronics and Automation Engineering: Proceedings of the 2016 International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation Engineering ICiMAE 2016), Xiamen, China, 22-24 April 2016. World Scientific. ISBN 9789813208537. Retrieved 27 June 2018.