|Look up authenticity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Authenticity or authentic may refer to:
- Authentication, the act of confirming the truth of an attribute
Arts and entertainmentEdit
- Authenticity in art, ways in which a work of art or an artistic performance may be considered authentic
- Authentic performance, an approach to the performance of classical music
- Authentic Records, a record label
- Authentic mode, a set of pitch organizations used in Gregorian chant
- Authenticity (philosophy), a particular way of dealing with the external world, being faithful to internal rather than external ideas
- SS Authenticity, a coastal tanker
- Authenticity Party, an Egyptian political party
- Authentic (show jumping horse), an Olympic show jumper ridden by Beezie Madden
- Authentic (racehorse), winner of the 2020 Kentucky Derby
- Message authentication, in information security
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Authenticity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.