Australian Railway History
Australian Railway History is a monthly magazine covering railway history in Australia published by the New South Wales Division of the Australian Railway Historical Society on behalf of its seven state and territory Divisions.
|Publisher||Australian Railway Historical Society|
History and profileEdit
It was first published in 1937 as the Australasian Railway and Locomotive Historical Society Bulletin, being renamed ARHS Bulletin in 1952. Historically it had a mix of articles on both historical items and current affairs items drawn from its affiliate publications, but today focuses on historical articles with two or three in depth articles..
In January 2004, the magazine was rebranded as Australian Railway History.'
- Size : A4 (now); about A5 (originally)
- Issue : March 2017 is vol. 69 number 953, January 2019 is col 70, number 975
- Australian Railway History Australian Railway Historical Society
- Australian Railway History: bulletin of the Australian Railway Historical Society Redfern, New South Wales ISSN 1449-6291 Vol. 55, no. 795 (Jan. 2004)-
- Bulletin (Australian Railway Historical Society) Redfern, New South Wales 1952-2003 ISSN 0005-0105. New ser., v. 3, no. 178 (Aug. 1952)-v. 54, no. 794 (Dec. 2003)