This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Austin Proehl (born October 11, 1995) is an American football wide receiver for the Los Angeles Rams of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at North Carolina. He is the son of former NFL receiver Ricky Proehl.
|No. 13 – Los Angeles Rams|
|Born:||October 11, 1995|
Charlotte, North Carolina
|Height:||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight:||175 lb (79 kg)|
(Charlotte, North Carolina)
|NFL Draft:||2018 / Round: 7 / Pick: 255|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics|
Proehl played college football for University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Los Angeles RamsEdit
- "5 things to know about Buffalo Bills pick Austin Proehl". DemocratAndChronicle.com. April 28, 2018.
- "2018 NFL Draft Listing". Pro-Football-Reference.com. Retrieved March 25, 2019.
- Brown, Chris (April 28, 2018). "5 things to know about Austin Proehl". BuffaloBills.com. Retrieved May 20, 2018.
- "Bills make these moves to reach the 53-man roster limit". BuffaloBills.com. September 1, 2018.
- Wyatt, Jim (September 3, 2018). "Titans Add Four More Players to Practice Squad, Including QB Logan Woodside". TitansOnline.com.
- Wyatt, Jim (September 4, 2018). "Titans Add Receiver Damore'ea Stringfellow to Team's Practice Squad". Titansonline.com.
- "Rams sign WR Austin Proehl to practice squad, waive Steven Mitchell". Rams Wire. USA Today. October 23, 2018.
- Simmons, Myles (February 6, 2019). "Rams sign four players to free agent contracts". TheRams.com.