Kaci at PSG Saint-Etienne (2012-2013 season)
|Full name||Aurélie Kaci|
|Date of birth||19 December 1989|
|Place of birth||Lyon, France|
|Height||5 ft 3 in (1.60 m)|
|Playing position||Midfielder / Defender|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 26 November 2019 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 00:02, 3 July 2015 (UTC).
Kaci played her first official match with Olympique Lyonnais on 12 February 2006 during the team's 6-1 win against Besançon RC in the Challenge de France. She scored her first goal in the 85th minute of the match.
At the age of 16, Kaci played her first regular season match for Olympique Lyonnais on 3 September 2006, the first day of the 2006-2007 season. Her debut came during a 3-0 win against ASJ Soyaux after coming in during the 79th minute. During her first season with the team, she made six appearances.
During the next two seasons, she played in four matches in Division 1 and changed regularly with the club's reserve team in Division 3. Kaci increased her playing time with the Division 1 squad during the 2009-2010 season where she played in almost all league games. She scored her first goal against AS Saint-Étienne helping Lyon defeat the team 5-0.
Out of contract with Lyon at the end of the 2011-2012 season, Kaci left Olympique Lyonnais and signed with Paris Saint-Germain for the 2012-2013 season. During the 2012-13 season, she started in 20 of the 22 matches in which she appeared and scored two goals.
In 2015, Kaci returned to Lyon by signing a two-year deal with the current Division 1 champions. While playing for Lyon, she won two additional championship titles in each of the Division 1, the Coupe de France, and the UEFA Women's Champions League. She was injured in May 2016, therefore missing that year's Division 1 finals and the Olympic games.
In 2015, she was selected to be an alternate for the World Cup, but forfeited her selection due to a quadriceps injury. On 27 Oct 2015, Kaci started in her first national team game in a qualifying match for the UEFA Women's Euro 2017.
The next year, she was on the roster for the 2016 SheBelieves Cup, but did not play. A torn ligament suffered in May that year prevented her from playing in the Olympics.
As of 1 June 2017
- @CD_Tacon (30 July 2019). "🙌 ¡@AurelieKaci es nueva jugadora del @CD_Tacon! #BienvenidaKaci | #GoTACON" (Tweet) (in Spanish). Retrieved 30 July 2019 – via Twitter.
- "Le coup de coeur. Aurélie Kaci, fidèle au ballon rond et à Lyon". LeProgress. 10 September 2011. Retrieved 29 September 2013.
- "Aurélie Kaci". Olympique Lyonnais. Retrieved 29 September 2013.
- "France (Women) 2005/06". Rec.Sport.Soccer Statistics Foundation. Archived from the original on 3 October 2013. Retrieved 29 September 2013.
- "Championnat de France de D1 2006-2007 - 1re journee - Soyaux-Lyon 0-3". FootoFeminin. Retrieved 29 September 2013.
- "PRESS RELEASE". Retrieved 2 July 2015.
- "Aurélie Kaci victime d'une rupture du ligament croisé". Retrieved 14 July 2017.
- "Aurélie Kaci signe à l'Atlético de Madrid". Retrieved 8 July 2017.
- "Real Madrid transfer news: Aurelie Kaci becomes CD Tacon's third 'Galatica' signing". Goal.com. 30 July 2019.
- "AURÉLIE KACI FORFAIT, MARION TORRENT EN RENFORT". Retrieved 14 July 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Aurélie Kaci.|