Auchlochan is a village in South Lanarkshire, Scotland. It is on the River Nethan and is located near the villages of Birkwood, Braehead and Coalburn. The nearest town being Lesmahagow which is connected via New Trows Road.
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
From 1890 to 1968 they were several collieries in the area known as the Auchlochan Collieries. From 1907 to 1965 there was a railway station called Auchlochan Platform railway station.
- "Teenager Jack Frame killed by drunk driver who had taken drugs". BBC News. 22 September 2020. Retrieved 13 June 2021.
- "The Auchlochan Collieries". Coalburn Heritage. Retrieved 13 June 2021.
- "Housing Conditions of Miners". Scottish Mining Website. Retrieved 13 June 2021.
- "Auchlochan Garden Village". Auchlochan Garden Village. Retrieved 13 June 2021.
- "Welcome to Hollandbush Golf Club". Hollandbush Golf Club. Retrieved 13 June 2021.
- "George Patterson". The Telegraph. 13 January 2013. Retrieved 14 January 2013.