Miles, photographed in 2004
March 16, 1980
|Occupation||Actress, model, television host, singer|
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
Aubrey Sandel was born on March 16, 1980 in Caloocan City to Victorino Sandel and Maria Perla Santos. She was the third child of the couple's four children. She was named after the song "Aubrey" by Bread. Her parents separated when she was fifteen years old, and she stayed with her mother.
At sixteen years old, Miles starred in GMA sitcoms Beh Bote Nga and German Moreno's Best Friends. Between show business assignments, Miles joined beauty pageants which provided her with a steady income.
She finished her secondary education at La Consolacion College – Caloocan. She then majored in voice and minored in piano at the University of Santo Tomas Conservatory of Music. She dropped out during her second year when film producer Dondon Monteverde signed her up to a three-year, eight-film contract with Regal Films.
Miles' stage surname was adopted from the song "Miles Away" by German Moreno. She made her film debut as Ditas, a student who moonlights as a prostitute in the 2002 film Prosti directed by Erik Matti. Her role involved nudity and graphic sex scenes with her on-screen romantic interest, Jay Manalo. Highly successful at the box office, the film grossed ₱29 million. To date, Prosti remains her highest-grossing movie. The success in the titular role led to other movie offers, as well as product endorsement deals from companies such as Bench (a clothing company in the Philippines). After Prosti, Miles starred in the movie Xerex (based on a tabloid sex advice column), where she played three different roles. Miles' next movie, Sanib, saw her play a character who is possessed by demons.
After securing a contract with the ABS-CBN television network she appeared as co-host of the daily noontime show Masayang Tanghali Bayan, and in several ABS-CBN sitcoms. As part of a strategy to build wider appeal, Miles also began appearing in more family friendly movie roles, in films like Sanib, A Beautiful Life, and Gagamboy – Regal Film's 2003 Metro Manila Film Festival entry – as actor Vhong Navarro's love interest.
Miles has three times appeared on the cover of FHM Philippines; she was a covergirl in 2002, 2004 – depicted covered in gold-paint for the magazine's 50th issue (it was "revived" in 15th anniversary of FHM in March 2015, portrayed by Fil-Malay model Nicole Alexandria), and in 2009. Miles was also one of three FHM Calendar Girls along with Maui Taylor and Diana Zubiri for the FHM 2003 calendar.
Teaming up with real-life best friend Jacqueline Yu, Miles was a contestant in The Amazing Race Asia 1. They finished in 9th place out of the 10 teams. She also joined Survivor Philippines: Celebrity Showdown and made it all the way to the end, Day 36 with Ervic Vijandre, Solenn Heussaff, and Akihiro Sato as the show's "Final Four". She was voted out live and became the 7th member of the jury. She came in fourth place.
Miles has a son named John Maurie Sandel Obligacion, with her former boyfriend JP Obligacion. She was 20 years old when Maurie was born. Before a 2009 interview with Boy Abunda, she had hid her son from the public and consistently denied rumors to protect her career and sexy image.
She is in a long-term relationship with actor Troy Montero with whom she has a son named Hunter Cody Sandel Miller, born on October 3, 2008. She gave birth to her third child (her second with Troy Montero), daughter Rocket Miller on December 14, 2018.
|2018||Ang Forever Ko'y Ikaw||Maya||GMA Network|
|2017||All Star Videoke||Herself|
|2016||A1 Ko Sa 'Yo||Precious|
|Maalaala Mo Kaya||Rosalinda||Episode: "Picture"||ABS-CBN|
|2015||Pasión De Amor||Rosario "Rio" Montes|
|Aquino & Abunda Tonight||Guest|
|2012||Maalaala Mo Kaya||Sylvia||Episode: "Tinapay"|
|2011||Survivor Philippines: Celebrity Doubles Showdown||Herself/Guest/Co-host||GMA Network|
|2011||Amaya (TV series)||Magwayen|
|2010||Survivor Philippines: Celebrity Showdown||Castaway|
|2007||Rounin||Vega||2007 (TV miniseries)|
|2006||The Amazing Race Asia 1||Racer||with partner Jacqueline Yu||AXN|
|2003–2005||Home Along da Airport||J.Lo|
|2003–2004||Masayang Tanghali Bayan||Co-host|
|1999–2003||Beh Bote Nga||Dion||GMA Network|
|1998–1999||Best Friends||Cast member|
- Si Agimat at si Enteng Kabisote (2011)
- Gagamboy: Ang Pagbabalik (2011)
- Super Noypi (2006)
- Exodus: Tales from the Enchanted Kingdom (2005) as Bangkila
- Lisensyadong kamao (2005) as Fanie
- Pa-siyam (2004) as Ruth
- Beautiful Life (2004) as Daisy
- Singles (2004) as Susie
- Kuya (2004) as Chloe
- Gagamboy (2004) as Liana
- Xerex the Series First Edition (2004) (Video)
- Sanib (2003) as Melissa
- Xerex (2003) as Breezy/Marge/Jasmin
- Prosti (2002) as Ditas
- Abunda, Boy (April 6, 2011). "Get to know the stars' real names". The Philippine Star. Retrieved November 27, 2016.
- See, Aie Balagtas (July 14, 2009). "Perjury raps vs Ara, Maui, Aubrey dropped". GMA News. Retrieved November 27, 2016.
- "Aubrey Miles shares how she lost her pregnancy weight". GMA News. March 15, 2016. Retrieved November 27, 2016.
- Sicam, 2004
- Unjieng, Philip Cu (September 29, 2002). "Aubrey Miles: A not-so-very ordinary AUBREY". The Philippine Star. Retrieved November 28, 2016.
- Lo, Ricky (September 29, 2002). "Aubrey: Not so very ordinary girl or name". The Philippine Star. Retrieved November 28, 2016.
- Rañoa-Bismark, Maridol (September 20, 2002). "Erik Matti minus the frills". The Philippine Star.
- "Interview | Profile: Aubrey Miles Archived June 18, 2008, at the Wayback Machine" FHM Philippines Summit Media
- Alvarez, Trisha (April 13, 2009). "Aubrey Miles finally admits having son with former boyfriend JP Obligacion". Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved November 28, 2016.
- Mendoza, Ruel J. (October 15, 2015). "Aubrey Miles surprised to receive huge talent fee from longtime beau Troy Montero". GMA News. Retrieved November 28, 2016.
- "Aubrey Miles reveals why she can't marry partner Troy Montero yet". GMA News. February 2, 2012. Retrieved November 28, 2016.
- "The incredible relationship of Troy Montero to Aubrey Miles' teenage son Maurie". GMA News. September 28, 2016.
- "Aubrey Miles: I have an eight-year-old son". ABS-CBN News. April 13, 2009. Retrieved November 28, 2016.
- Santiago, Erwin (October 3, 2008). "Aubrey Miles gives birth to her son with boyfriend Troy Montero". Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved November 30, 2016.
- "Aubrey Miles gives birth to third baby, introduces her Baby Rocket". GMA News. December 16, 2018. Retrieved February 17, 2019.
- Pangilinan, Robbie (December 16, 2013). "Aubrey is Miles ahead". The Philippine Star. Retrieved November 30, 2016.
- Sallan, Edwin P. (July 23, 2014). "Aubrey Miles stays fit through healthy living, happy life with Troy Montero". InterAksyon. Retrieved November 30, 2016.