This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Attahk is the eighth studio album by Magma, released in 1978.
Cover art by H. R. Giger
|Studio album by Magma|
All music written by Christian Vander.
- "The Last Seven Minutes (1970-1971, Phase I)" - 7:00
- "Spiritual (Negro Song)" - 3:17
- "Rindë (Eastern Song)" - 3:07
- "Liriïk Necronomicus Kahnt (in which our heroes Ürgon & Ğorğo Meet)" - 4:59
- "Maahnt (The Wizard's Fight Versus the Devil)" - 5:29
- "Dondaï (To an Eternal Love)" - 7:59
- "Nono (1978, Phase II)" - 6:17
Note: On the most recent release of the CD by Charly Records, track 2 is labelled as "Spiritual (Gospel)".
- Klaus Blasquiz (Klotz) – vocals
- Rene Garber (Stundehr) – vocals
- Stella Vander (Thaud) – vocals
- Lisa Bois (Sïhnn) – vocals
- Tony Russo – trumpet
- Jacques Bolognesi – trombone
- Benoit Widemann (Kahal) – grand piano, Rhodes piano, Minimoog, Oberheim polyphonic synthesizer
- Guy Delacroix (Ürgon and Gorgo) – "Earth" bass, "Air" bass
- Christian Vander (Dëhrstün) – lead vocals, drums, percussion, grand piano, Rhodes piano, Chamberlin
- Attahk at www.seventhrecords.com