(Redirected from Atmosphera (disambiguation))
|Look up atmosphere in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An atmosphere is a gas layer around a celestial body.
Atmosphere may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- Atmosphere (Atmosphere album) (1997)
- Atmosphere (Eloy Fritsch album) (2003)
- Atmosphere (Kaskade album) (2013), or the title song
- Atmosphere (Sevenglory album) (2007)
- Atmosphere, a 1969 album by Colours, produced by Dan Moore and Richard Delvy
- Atmospheres (album) (2014)
Songs and orchestral piecesEdit
- "Atmosphere" (Joy Division song) (1980)
- "Atmosphere" (Kaskade song) (2013)
- "Atmosphere" (1975), from Let's Take It to the Stage by Funkadelic
- "Atmosphere" (1984), by Russ Abbot
- Atmosphères (1961), an orchestral piece by György Ligeti
- Atmosphere (journal), an open access scientific journal
- Atmosphere (magazine), the inflight magazine of Air Transat
Other uses in arts, entertainment, and mediaEdit
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Atmosphere.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.