Athletics at the 2019 European Games
Athletics at the 2019 European Games took place at the Dinamo Stadium between 23 and 28 June 2019. For the first time in an international event, a new competition format called Dynamic New Athletics (DNA) was contested.
at the 2019 European Games
|Dates||23–28 June 2019|
|Competitors||488 from 24 nations|
The qualification list was based on the results from the 2017 European Team Championships. The top 30 teams will qualify, with each team consisting of 23 male and female athletes, including reserves.
On 23 April, the Organising Committee announced that the DNA programme would involve 24 of the thirty teams, the other six having indicated they did not wish to take part. The absenting nations were:
|Totals (13 nations)||10||10||10||30|
- "European Athletics - European Athletics to launch new athletics format at Minsk 2019 European Games". european-athletics.
- "DNA Project – New Event at European Games 2019 in Minsk. CEO Conference, Minsk" (PDF). european-athletics.org. 20 April 2018.
- "DNA PROGRAMME AT 2ND EUROPEAN GAMES APPROVED: 24 TEAMS AND 10 SETS OF MEDALS". aroundtherings.com.
- Team Match Medallists
- 100m Men Qualifications Results Summary
- 110m Hurdles Men Qualifications Results Summary
- High Jump Men Qualifications Results Summary
- 100m Women Qualifications Results Summary
- 100m Hurdles Women Qualifications Results Summary
- Long Jump Women Qualifications Results Summary
- Javelin Throw Women Qualifications Results Summary
- 4x400m Mixed Relay Qualifications Results
- 4x400m Mixed Relay Qualifications Results Summary
- The Hunt – Mixed Medley Relay Qualifications Results
- The Hunt – Mixed Medley Relay Qualifications Results Summary