|Look up Athene in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Athene or Athena is the shrewd companion of heroes and the goddess of heroic endeavour in Greek mythology.
Athene may also refer to:
- 881 Athene, a main-belt asteroid
- Athene (bird), a genus of small owls
- Athene (Cynuria), a town in ancient Cynuria, Greece
- Athene Glacier, a glacier in Antarctica
- HMS Athene, an aircraft transport
- USS Athene (AKA-22), an Artemis-class attack cargo ship
- Bachir Boumaaza or Athene (born 1980), Belgian YouTube personality and social activist
People with the given nameEdit
- Athene Seyler (1889–1990), English actress
- Altena (disambiguation)
- Atena (disambiguation)
- Athen (disambiguation)
- Athena (disambiguation)
- Athens (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Athene.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.