This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Ataf is involved in a youth hip-hop program in Tingbjerg, Denmark, which encourages immigrant teenagers in express themselves through music. When asked about his involvement in the program, Ataf said, "I want to show immigrant kids I'm evidence that you can make it happen. You don't have to be a cab driver...(or) a pizza delivery boy." His music has common themes about making the world a better, more accepting place. He charted on the Danish Singles Chart in 2004 with "Bare en thug" and released his album Paraderne nede in 2005.
(credited as Ataf)
|Album||Year||Peak chart positions||Certification|
|Single||Year||Peak chart positions||Album|
|"Bare en thug"||2004||10||Paraderne nede|
- Asanovski, D.; Spellman, M. (2006), Danish Hip Hop and its Effect on Minority Youth in Denmark, Program Research Reports, Humanity in Action, archived from the original on 2006-10-22, retrieved 2009-07-24 CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Erin-Madsen, Christian (May 2, 2009). "Ataf Khawaja på vej med selvransagende album". GAFFA.dk (in Danish). Archived from the original on 2014-05-27. Retrieved 8 June 2012. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Asanovski & Spellman 2006
- Ataf Khawaja, Danish Film Institute, archived from the original on 2018-04-13, retrieved 12 April 2018 CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Discography Ataf". Danish Charts Portal. Hung Medien.
- "Discography Basim". Danish Charts Portal. Hung Medien.