At Five O'Clock in the Afternoon
At Five O'Clock in the Afternoon (Spanish: A las cinco de la tarde, also released as At Five in the Afternoon) is a 1961 Spanish drama film directed by Juan Antonio Bardem and starring Rafael Alcántara. The film was selected as the Spanish entry for the Best Foreign Language Film at the 33rd Academy Awards, but was not accepted as a nominee.
|At Five O'Clock in the Afternoon|
|Directed by||Juan Antonio Bardem|
|Written by||Alfonso Sastre|
Juan Antonio Bardem
- Rafael Alcántara as Acompañante
- Ramsay Ames as Americana
- Manuel Arbó as Camarero viejo
- Matilde Artero as Encargada de servicios
- Joaquín Bergía as Policía
- José Calvo as Amigo
- Germán Cobos as José Álvarez
- Faustino Cornejo as Amigo
- Rafael Cortés as Aficionado
- Enrique Diosdado as Manuel Marcos (as Enrique A. Diosdado)
- Núria Espert as Gabriela
According to MGM records the film made a profit of $46,000.
- Margaret Herrick Library, Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
- The Eddie Mannix Ledger, Los Angeles: Margaret Herrick Library, Center for Motion Picture Study.
|This article related to a Spanish film of the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This bullfighting-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|