Astral Aviation is a cargo airline based in Nairobi, Kenya. It was established in November 2000 and started operations in January 2001. It operates scheduled and non-scheduled/ad hoc cargo charters to regional destinations in Africa and to Liege in Belgium. Its main base is Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Nairobi.
|Hubs||Jomo Kenyatta International Airport|
|Key people||Sanjeev S. Gadhia (Commercial Director)|
Astral shows the following scheduled destinations in their 2017 online timetable.
- South Sudan
- United Kingdom
|Boeing 747-400BDSF||1||—||leased from Air Atlanta Icelandic|
|Boeing 747-400F||1||—||leased from Air Atlanta Icelandic|
|McDonnell Douglas DC-9-30CF||2||—|
The airline previously operated the following aircraft (as of March 2015):
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 27 March 2007. p. 79.
- "Astral Aviation - Schedule". Astral-aviation.com. Retrieved 23 January 2019.
- "Astral Aviation Fleet Details and History". Planespotters.net. Retrieved 23 January 2019.
- "Astral Aviation fleet". Astral-aviation.com. Retrieved 10 March 2015.
- "Kenya's Astral Aviation due for two B737 freighters next month". ch-aviation.ch. 10 March 2015. Retrieved 10 March 2015.