The Asian Squash Federation was formed on November 29, 1980, at the suggestion of Pakistan and the "First Meeting of Squash Playing Nations of Asia", held in Karachi. The founder members were Bahrain, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, and Thailand.
|Headquarters||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|27 member associations|
|David Y.Y. Mui|
| Fayez Abdullah S. Al-Mutairi |
|World Squash Federation|
- To serve as the Squash management body in Asia and as such, to promote and assist in the development of the sport among its member countries.
- To uphold and enforce the principal aspects of all organisational and technical rules of the sport, as decided by the World Squash Federation (WSF), and to:
- implement the fundamental regulations for international competitive Squash; and
- maintain a working relationship with the Olympic Council of Asia.
- To maintain the authority and autonomy of its members.
- To protect the common interests of its members through consultation and coordinated effort.
- To collect, collate and circulate information amongst its members.
- To assist members in promoting competitive Squash for the benefit of all member nations of the Federation.
- To arbitrate if circumstances so demand on any Squash-related dispute amongst member countries.
|5||2009–2013||Dato' A. Sani Karim|
|6||2013-||David Y.Y. Mui|
List of members Edit
|Bahrain||Bahrain Badminton & Squash Association||Hussam Bin Essa Al-Khalifa|
|Bangladesh||Bangladesh Squash Rackets Federation||Mushfiqur Rahman Mohan|
|Brunei||Brunei Squash Rackets Association||Abdul Hamid Abdullah|
|China||Chinese Squash Association||Zhang Xiaoning|
|Chinese Taipei||Squash Rackets Association of Chinese Taipei||Charles-C.Y.Chen|
|Hong Kong||Hong Kong Squash||David Y Y Mui|
|India||Squash Rackets Federation of India||K.S.Sripathi|
|Indonesia||Persatuan Squash Indonesia||Syarif Bastaman|
|Iran||Iran Squash Federation||Masoud Soleimani|
|Iraq||Iraqi Squash Federation||Ali Jihad Ramadhan|
|Japan||Japan Squash Association||Totsumi Fujigasaki|
|Jordan||Jordan Squash Federation||Ramzi Ali Tabbalat|
|South Korea||Korea Squash Federation||WonKwan Kim|
|Kuwait||Kuwait Squash Federation||Hussain A. Al Maqsseed|
|Lebanon||Lebanese Squash Federation||Mahmoud El Badawi|
|Macau||Associacao De Squash De Macau||Cheung Lup Kwan|
|Malaysia||Squash Racquets Association Of Malaysia||Dato' Syed Mustaffa Syed Ali|
|Nepal||Nepal Squash Rackets Federation||Kishore Maharjan|
|Oman||Squash Federation of Oman||Ahmad ben Hashill Al-Muscarry|
|Pakistan||Pakistan Squash Federation||Tahir Raffique Butt|
|Palestine||Palestine Squash Federation||Mohammed Abou-Loughad|
|Philippines||Squash Rackets Association of the Philippines||Romeo M Ribano|
|Qatar||Qatar Squash Federation||Nasser Al-Khelaïfi|
|Saudi Arabia||Saudi Squash Federation||Tareq Al Tameme|
|Singapore||Singapore Squash Rackets Association||Desmond Hill|
|Sri Lanka||Sri Lanka Squash Federation||Palitha Weerasinghe|
|Thailand||Thailand Squash Rackets Association||Patee Sarasin|
Asian Junior Individual Championships
Asian Junior Team Championships
Asian Junior Super Series
Asian Masters Championships