Asia News Network
This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Asia News Network (ANN) is a coalition of 23 leading news organisations from South, Southeast and Northeast Asia. The network covers a region of over 2 billion people across 20 countries. Through the network, members pool resources and expertise to offer in-depth coverage of regional and international issues by presenting local viewpoints on complex topics. The current managing editor is Cod Satrusayang. The latest member to join Asia News Network was the Phnom Penh Post which became a member in July 2017.
|Founded||April 26, 1999|
|Parent||KAS Media Asia|
- India - The Statesman
- Bangladesh - The Daily Star
- China - China Daily
- Indonesia - The Jakarta Post
- Japan - The Yomiuri Shimbun / The Japan News
- Malaysia - Sin Chew Daily / The Star
- Nepal - The Kathmandu Post
- Philippines - Philippine Daily Inquirer
- Singapore - The Straits Times
- South Korea - The Korea Herald
- Sri Lanka - The Island
- Thailand - The Nation
- Vietnam - Vietnam News
Eastern Briefing is a daily newsletter put out by ANN which pulls the most interesting stories from member newspapers on the most relevant topics of the day.
- Rekhi, Shefali (26 April 2019). "Asia News Network celebrates 20th anniversary, commits to bringing region closer". The Straits Times. Retrieved 27 June 2019.
- "Chon Shi-yong named new Asia News Network chairman". Inquirer.net. 17 July 2018. Retrieved 27 June 2019.
- Lim, Jeong-yeo (25 April 2019). "Asia News Network discusses past 20 years, future ahead". The Korea Herald. Retrieved 27 June 2019.
- "Asia News Network". asianews.network. Retrieved 1 November 2017.
- Reid, Jenni (14 July 2017). "Phnom Penh Post joins Asia News Network". Phnom Penh Post. Retrieved 1 November 2017.