|Look up ashram in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ashram is a Hindu hermitage or retreat, typically for spiritual instruction and meditation.
Ashram may also refer to:
- Linoy Ashram (born 1999), Israeli individual rhythmic gymnast
- Ashram (Balmiki), the main site of worship in the Balmiki faith
- Ashram (band), an Italian band
- The Ashram, a 2005 novel by Sattar Memon
- Ashram, or Ashrama, one of four age-based life stages in Hinduism
- The Ashram, a 2018 Indian-American film by Ben Rekhi
- Aashram, an 2020 Hindi-language crime drama web series directed by Prakash Jha for MX Player original
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ashram.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.