Al-Shifa bi Ta'rif Huquq al-Mustafa
This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Al-Shifa bi Ta'rif Huquq al-Mustafa, (Arabic: الشفا بتعريف حقوق المصطفى, The Remedy by the Recognition of the Rights of the Chosen One [Muhammad]), of Qadi Ayyad (d. 544H / 1149CE) is perhaps the most frequently used and commented upon handbook in which Muhammad's life, his qualities and his miracles are described in every detail. Generally known by its short title, ash-Shifa or al-Shifa (The Healing), this work was so highly admired throughout the Muslim world that it soon acquired a sanctity of its own, for it is said, "If al-Shifa is found in a house, this house will not suffer any harm... when a sick person reads it or it is recited to him, Allah will restore his health."
- Majlis fi khatmi Kitab al-Shifa' bi taʿrif huquq al-Muṣṭafá by Shams al-Din Muhammad ibn ʿAbdullah ibn Muhammad al-Qaysi al-Dimashqi.
- al-Intihad fi khatmi al-Shifa' li-ʿIyad by al-Sakhawi.
- Nasim al-Riyad fi sharh Shifa' li-Qadi ʿIyad in 4 volumes by Shihab al-Din al-Khafaji.
- Sharh al-Shifa' li-al-Qadi ʿAyyad in 2 volumes by Ali al-Qari.
- Manahil as-safa fi takhrij Ahadith al-Shifa by al-Suyuti.
- Al-Shifāʾ bīTaʾrif Ḥuqūq al-Muṣṭafá and al-ʿAta fī Maʿrifa al-Muṣṭafá (4 volumes) by Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri.
- al-Madad al-ʿIyad by al-Shaykh Hasan al-ʿAdawi al-Hamzawi.
- Mazil al-Khafa' ʿan alfaz al-Shifa by al-ʿAllama Taqi al-Din Ahmad ibn Muhammad ibn Hasan al-Shamsi al-Tamimi al-Dari al-Hanafi.
- al-Muqtafa fi hal alfaz al-Shifa' by al-ʿAllama Burhan al-Din Ibrahim ibn Muhammad ibn Khalil al-Halabi Sibt ibn al-ʿAjami.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ash-Shifa.|
- ʿA'isha Bint ʿAbdurrahman Bewley, Muhammad Messenger of Allah: ash-Shifa' of Qadi ʿIyad (Granada: Madinah Press, 1992)
- Muhammad Messenger of Allah (Ash-Shifa) English translation by Aisha Abdarrahman Bewley and published by Madinah Press Granada, Spain.
- Archive.org: Şifa-i Şerif
- An Urdu translation has been published by `Abd al-Tawwab Academy, Pakistan: Multan.