Arthur Hammond was a Canadian documentary filmmaker, associated with the National Film Board of Canada. He was most noted as codirector with Donald Brittain and John Spotton of Never a Backward Step, which won the Canadian Film Award for Best Feature Length Documentary at the 20th Canadian Film Awards in 1968, and for his 1968 film This Land, for which he was a Canadian Film Award nominee for Best Director at the 21st Canadian Film Awards in 1969.
- Frank Morriss, "On Film, a Study Of Automation". The Globe and Mail, August 21, 1965.
- Maria Topalovich, And the Genie Goes To...: Celebrating 50 Years of the Canadian Film Awards. Stoddart Publishing, 2000. ISBN 0-7737-3238-1. pp. 81-83.
- "Canadian Film Awards to be given Oct. 4". The Globe and Mail, September 24, 1969.
- Betty Lee, "Steinberg's supermarkets the star of NFB's 6-part study". The Globe and Mail, January 21, 1974.
- Isabel Vincent, "Political correctness hallmark of festival". The Globe and Mail, April 2, 1991.