|Look up armour or armor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Armour (British spelling) or Armor (American spelling) is protective covering.
The terms Armour or Armor may also refer to:
Protection or technologyEdit
Media and entertainmentEdit
- Armor (novel), by John Steakley
- Armor (magazine), journal of the U.S. Army’s Armor Branch
- Armor (comics), Marvel Comics character
- Armored (film), 2009, directed by Nimrod Antal
- Armor (album), by Janus
- A.R.M.O.R., Altered-Reality Monitoring and Operational Response, a sister organization to S.H.I.E.L.D. in the Marvel Comics universe
- "Armor", a song by Ronnie Radke from the 2014 mixtape Watch Me
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Armour.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.