|Look up armour or armor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Armour (British spelling) or Armor (American spelling) is protective covering.
The terms Armour or Armor may also refer to:
Protection or technologyEdit
- ARMOR Doppler Weather Radar
- ASCII Armor, term relating to binary-to-text encoding
- Armor (hydrology), beaches, stream or river beds which have significant rock or boulder occurrence
- Armour (anatomy), anatomical body protection
- Armour Thyroid (or Armour brand medication), a thyroid supplement made of desiccated thyroid extract from pigs
Media and entertainmentEdit
- Armor (novel), by John Steakley
- Armor (magazine), journal of the U.S. Army’s Armor Branch
- Armor (comics), Marvel Comics character
- Armored (film), 2009, directed by Nimrod Antal
- Armor (album), by Janus
- Armor, a song by Ronnie Radke from the 2014 mixtape Watch Me
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Armour.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.