Armenian National Agrarian University
Armenian National Agrarian University (ANAU) (Armenian: Հայաստանի Ազգային Ագրարային Համալսարան, ՀԱԱՀ), is a state university and higher educational institution based in Yerevan, the capital of Armenia.The university trains and prepares specialists for the agricultural sphere.
|Campus||Yerevan, Vanadzor, Sisian, Gyumri, Shushi|
In 1994, the Institute was restructured to form the Armenian National Agrarian University as a result of the merger with the Yerevan Zoo-technical Veterinary Institute and the Armenian Agricultural Academy.
Currently, the university has 5 departments:
- Department of Agronomy
- Department of Food Technologies
- Department of Agrarian Engineering
- Department of Veterinary Medicine and Animal Husbandry
- Department of Agribusiness and Economics
As of 2017, the university has the following branches outside the capital Yerevan:
- Vanadzor branch.
- Sisian branch.
- Shirak branch.
- Shushi branch (Artsakh Republic).
- "History of the Armenian National Agrarian University". Archived from the original on 2017-08-01. Retrieved 2017-08-01.
- Departments of the Armenian National Agrarian University
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Armenian National Agrarian University.|