Armend Sabit Dallku (born 16 June 1983) is an Albanian professional football coach and former player who is a current manager of KF Dukagjini, he represented Albania at under-21 and full international level collecting 64 international senior caps between years 2005–2013 and becoming part of top ten of list of Albania international footballers, remaining until March 2017 when he was overwrited by national side captain at the time Ansi Agolli.
Dallku with Vorskla Poltava in March 2016
|Full name||Armend Sabit Dallku|
|Date of birth||16 June 1983|
|Place of birth||Vučitrn, SFR Yugoslavia|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Position(s)||Centre-back and right-back|
|2019||Prishtina U19 (manager)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Dallku was born in Vushtrri, and began his career at his hometown club KF Kosova Vushtrri. before transferring to Prishtina. Dallku's professional career started off in 2003 when he signed up with KF Prishtina. He spent the 2002–03 season there. In 2004, he moved to Elbasani, playing 25 games in all competitions.
In the summer of 2005, Dallku joined Ukrainian side Vorskla Poltava in the Ukrainian Premier League. He became one of the team's key players of the defending line. He scored two goals during the 2006–07 season.
On 1 May 2016, Dallku announced his retirement from professional football at the end of the season via a Facebook status. Fourteen, Dallku played his final match as a professional footballer in a 1–0 home loss to Oleksandriya in the final day of the season, ending thus his 13-year career, 11 of them with Vorskla Poltava.
On 14 June 2016, Dallku completed a transfer to his first senior club Prishtina, signing a one-year contract, taking the vacant squad number 4. He was presented on the same day along with players such as Ahmed Januzi and Debatik Curri, his former international teammates. Two weeks later, he was prompted new captain after the position was left vacant. Speaking of that, Dallku stated: "It doesn't matter who's the captain. The important thing is the team to work properly."
Dallku made his official debut with the club on 13 August in the Kosovan Supercup, where Prishtina beat 1–0 Feronikeli to win the first silverware of the season. He made his league debut on 19 August in the opening league match against Llapi, playing full-90 minutes in a 3–1 home success. He scored his first goal of the later on 22 October in the matchday 10 against Trepça.
On 14 January 2017, in the yearly ceremony held by Football Federation of Kosovo, Dallku was named in the 2016 Team of the Year along with his teammate Liridon Leci. He played 31 matches and scored one goal as Prishtina finished runner-up in the championship.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (January 2018)
Dallku was given a call up by Hans-Peter Briegel for the game against Ukraine on 9 February 2005. Briegel decided to give the 20-year-old defender a start on his debut against a very strong Ukraine side. Although he played well he was unable to stop Ukraine from scoring two goals on either side of the interval. He scored his first goals in a FIFA World Cup 2010 qualifier against Malta on 10 September 2008. The match ended 3–0 to Albania, which sent them to the top of their group ahead of giant teams such as Portugal, Sweden and Denmark.
He retired from international football on 6 March 2014 with 64 senior international caps and one goal. Dallku announced that he will play one last game against Kosovo, which was played on 13 November in Pristina. However, Dallku didn't play but was mentioned.
|Prishtina||2002–03||Football Superleague of Kosovo||30||0||0||0||—||—||30||0|
|Vorskla Poltava||2005–06||Ukrainian Premier League||25||0||—||—||—||25||0|
|Prishtina||2016–17||Football Superleague of Kosovo||29||1||2||0||—||1[b]||0||32||1|
- All appearance(s) in UEFA Europa League
- Appearance in Kosovar Supercup
- Albania score listed first, score column indicates score after each Dallku goal.
|1||10 September 2008||Qemal Stafa Stadium, Tirana, Albania||26||Malta||2–0||3–0||2010 FIFA World Cup qualification|
- Kosovar Superliga: 2003–04
- Kosovar Supercup: 2016
- Vorskla Poltava
- "Dekret nr.4297, datë 16.8.2004 për dhënie të shtetësisë shqiptare" [Decree No. 4297, dated 16.8.2004 on granting Albanian citizenship] (in Albanian). Center of Official Publications (Albania). 16 August 2004. Archived from the original on 3 January 2018. Retrieved 3 October 2019.
I jepet shtetësia shqiptare me kërkesë të tij: Armend Sabit Dallku
- "Armend Dallku - biography, stats, rating, footballer's profile". Footballtop.com. 16 May 2016. Retrieved 16 May 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Erald Kodheli (1 May 2016). "Armend Dallku mes Europës dhe lamtumirës nga Vorskla" [Armend Dallku between Europe and farewell from Vorskla] (in Albanian). Super Sport Albania. Retrieved 16 May 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Sotir Kora (16 May 2016). "Armend Dallku "var këpucët në gozhdë"" [Armend Dallku "hangs up the boots in nail"] (in Albanian). Super Sport Albania. Retrieved 16 May 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Prishtina me lojtarë me karrierë ndërkombëtare" [Prishtina with players with international careers] (in Albanian). Telegraf.al. 14 June 2016. Retrieved 27 September 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Prishtina e ka seriozisht, afron tre ish-lojtarë të Shqipërisë" [Prishtina is serious, approaches three ex-players of Albania] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 14 June 2016. Retrieved 27 September 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Kush do të jetë kapiten i Prishtinës? Përgjigjet Dallku" [Who's gonna be the new captain of Prishtina? Dallku answers] (in Albanian). Gazeta Olle. 26 June 2016. Retrieved 1 March 2017. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Kosovë / Prishtina e Dallkut dhe Currit fiton Superkupën" [Kosovo / Prishtina of Dallku and Curri wins the Supercup] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 13 August 2016. Retrieved 27 September 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Avni Durmishi (19 August 2016). "Java I: Prishtina – Llapi 3:1" [Week I: Prishtina – Llapi 3:1] (in Albanian). Prishtina FC. Retrieved 27 September 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Prishtina mposht Trepçën" [Prishtina defeats Trepça] (in Albanian). Indeks Online. 22 October 2016. Archived from the original on 1 March 2017. Retrieved 1 March 2017. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "FFK-ja zgjedh më të mirët e vitit" [FFK selects the bests of the year] (in Albanian). Prishtina FC. 14 January 2017. Retrieved 1 March 2017. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Java XXXIII: Drenica - Prishtina 1-3" [WEEK XXXIII: Drenica - Prishtina 1-3] (in Albanian). Prishtina FC. 28 May 2017. Archived from the original on 4 October 2017. Retrieved 28 May 2017. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Armend Dallku, lamtumirë kombëtares" [Armend Dallku, goodbye to the national team] (in Albanian). FSHF.org. 6 March 2014. Archived from the original on 9 August 2015. Retrieved 16 May 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Armend Dallku, lamtumirë kombëtares" [Armend Dallku, goodbye to the national team] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 6 March 2014. Retrieved 16 May 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Kosovë – Shqipëri, pensionohet Dallku" [Kosovo – Albania, Dallku retires] (in Albanian). Lajmi.net. 4 November 2015. Retrieved 16 May 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Dallku e Curri përshëndeten nga Kombëtarja" [Dallku and Curri gets greeted by the national team] (in Albanian). Telegrafi.com. 13 November 2015. Archived from the original on 17 November 2015. Retrieved 16 May 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Armend Dallku at Soccerway. Retrieved 28 October 2017.
- "Armend Dallku profile". FC Prishtina. Retrieved 28 October 2017. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Armend Dallku". National Football Teams. Benjamin Strack-Zimmerman. Retrieved 2 November 2017.
- "Armend Dallku - national football team player". EU-Football.info. Retrieved 2 November 2017. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Kapiteni i Prishtinës, Armend Dallku "Mjeshtër sporti" në Ukrainë" [Prishtina's captain, Armend Dallku “Sport master” in Ukraine] (in Albanian). PrishtinaFC. 13 December 2016. Retrieved 1 March 2017. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Armend Dallku.|