Arkansas–Monticello Boll Weevils football
The Arkansas–Monticello Boll Weevils football program is the intercollegiate American football team for the University of Arkansas at Monticello located in the U.S. state of Arkansas. The team competes in the NCAA Division II and are members of the Great American Conference. Arkansas–Monticello's first football team was fielded in 1911. The team plays its home games at Willis "Convoy" Leslie Cotton Boll Stadium in Monticello, Arkansas. The Boll Weevils are coached by Hud Jackson.
|Arkansas–Monticello Boll Weevils|
|Athletic director||Padraic McMeel|
|Head coach||Hud Jackson |
4th season, 11–22 (.333)
|Stadium||Cotton Boll Stadium|
|NCAA division||Division II|
|Conference||Great American Conference|
|All-time record||368–488–26 (.432)|
|Rivalries||Southern Arkansas Muleriders|
|Colors||Kelly Green and White|
- Independent (1911 - 1941, 1943 - 1944, 1946 - 1960)
- No Team (WWII) (1942, 1945)
- Arkansas Intercollegiate Conference (1961 - 1994)
- Gulf South Conference (1995 - 2010)
- Great American Conference (2011–present)
Boll Weevils in professional footballEdit
Southern Arkansas MuleridersEdit
- "UAM Quick Facts". Retrieved April 18, 2016.
- "Microsoft Word - All_Time_Year_By_Year_Pre_2020_.doc (PDF)" (PDF). University of Arkansas at Monticello Athletics. Retrieved 2020-10-18.
- "Arkansas-Monticello Historical Data". College Football Data Warehouse. Archived from the original on October 15, 2011. Retrieved March 2, 2014.
- "NFL Players by College - A". www.espn.com. ESPN. Retrieved April 24, 2014.
- "Active Players". www.cfl.ca. Canadian Football League. Archived from the original on August 26, 2013. Retrieved April 24, 2014.
- "AFL Players". www.arenafan.com. ArenaFan. Retrieved April 24, 2014.