Arjun Hingorani (15 Nov 1926 - 5 May 2018) was an Indian Bollywood director, producer and actor. He launched Dharmendra and Sadhana Shivdasani in Indian cinema. His other major contribution to Indian cinema was making the first Sindhi film titled Abana in 1958. 
|Born||15th Nov 1926|
|Died||May 5, 2018|
|Occupation||Director & Producer & Actor|
He launched Dharmendra in the 1960 movie Dil Bhi Tera Hum Bhi Tere. Dharmendra, then, featured in many of his later films including Kab? Kyoon? Aur Kahan?, Kahani Kismat Ki, Khel Khilari Ka, Katilon Ke Kaatil etc. He was also known for naming his films with titles containing three Ks i.e. KKK. He also played roles in a few of his films such as in Kab? Kyoon? Aur Kahaan? (1970) and as the main villain in Kaun Kare Kurbanie (1991). Kaun Kare Kurbanie was his final film as director. In 2003, he produced his final film Kaise Kahoon Ke... Pyaar Hai.
|1960||Dil Bhi Tera Hum Bhi Tere||Director|||
|1970||Kab? Kyoon? Aur Kahan?||Director, Producer, Actor|||
|1973||Kahani Kismat Ki||Director, Producer, Actor|||
|1977||Khel Khilari Ka||Director, Actor|
|1981||Katilon Ke Kaatil||Director, Producer, Actor|
|1985||Karishma Kudrat Kaa||Producer|
|1991||Kaun Kare Kurbanie||Director, Producer, Actor|
|2003||Kaise Kahoon Ke... Pyaar Hai||Producer|
- "Director Arjun Hingorani who introduced Sadhana and Dharmendra dies at 92".
- "Director Arjun Hingorani dies at 92".
- Joshi, Sumit. Bollywood Through Ages. Best Book Reads.
- Raj, Ashok (2009). Hero Vol.2. Hay House Publishing.
- Somaaya, Bhawana (2017). Once Upon a Time in India: A Century of Indian Cinema. Random House India.