This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Arise India Ltd. is a manufacturer of electrical goods based in Delhi, India and provides a range of consumer electronics. The company deals with a variety of products including televisions, inverters (UPS and sinewave), water pumps (monobloc, submersible, and centrifugal), home and kitchen appliances (mixer grinder, induction cook tops, juicer mixer grinders, water heaters, and smart Android based televisions.
|Avinash Jain (Chairman)|
|Products||LED TV, Home Appliances, Kitchen Appliances, Inverters & batteries, Pumps|
|Revenue||₹12.5 billion (US$180 million)|
Number of employees
Avinash Jain is the chairman and MD of the company. He along with his brother Amit Jain have led the development of the company. Arise India Ltd. has over 3000 employees and 45 offices in India. The corporate office is located in Dwarka, Delhi and there are two specialized manufacturing plants in Haryana and Himachal Pradesh. The company has more than 6000 distributors and 100,000 dealers in India.
The company originated as a small hardware store in Palam, Delhi in May, 1984 by brothers Avinash and Amit Jain and was then known as "Jain Brothers". Arise established its first manufacturing workshop in 1992 in Sonipat, Haryana. It specializes in monoblocs and submersibles pump sets and batteries. Another unit at Kala Amb, Himachal Pradesh manufactures UPS systems, inverters and gas and electric geysers.
The company started its initial operations from Palam, Delhi-NCR in 1992 and later in the year 1995 Arise India brand name was adopted when company started manufacturing inverters on a large scale. Arise India further invested in manufacturing water pumps in 1999. Savoring primary success with the launch of these products, the company entered into the electronics market in 2003 by manufacturing a wide range of mobile phones for both general and luxury segments. The company has since expanded into other categories of consumer electronics such as LED TVs and kitchen/home appliances.
Arise India Ltd. introduced its new logo on 8 August 2013 and a range of LED TVs was also introduced the same day, with celebrity endorsements from Akshay Kumar, Ekta Kapoor, Imran Khan and Sonakshi Sinha.
The company subsequently expanded into manufacturing consumer electronics including home and kitchen appliances, smart phones, and smart televisions. The Arise Divine LED TV for Android is a smart TV powered by the Android Jellybean 4.2 OS.
Arise India has sponsored several cricket series:
- "How Avinash Jain's improvisation helped Arise India grow into a Rs 855 crore company". The Economic Times. Retrieved 6 July 2014.
- "Arise India enters LED TV segment". thehindubusinessline.com. Retrieved 6 July 2014.
- "Ten enterprise ideas that yielded over Rs 100 crore turnover". The Economic Times. Retrieved 27 January 2018.
- "Arise India enters e commerce market".
- "Arise India ditches 'shoo-shaa' for its Android-enabled LED TV". Campaign India. Campaign India. Retrieved 22 June 2014.
- "DIVINE 4.2 LED TV FOR ANDROID". Arise India Ltd. Retrieved 22 June 2014.
- "Arise to focus on Mobile handsets and SmartTV segment".
- "Arise India bags title sponsorship for Asia Cup 2014". indiatvnews. Retrieved 24 February 2014.
- "Kings XI Punjab gets 14 sponsors on board this year". financial express. Retrieved 18 April 2014.
- "Arise India inverter & battery sponsor KXIP 2013". businesswireindia. Retrieved 2 April 2013.
- "Sweet Home India - About Us". www.sweethomeindia.org. Retrieved 22 May 2017.
- "Sangam - Child Development and Welfare : Founder Message". www.sangam.org.in. Retrieved 22 May 2017.