|Full name||Argjend Mustafa|
|Date of birth||30 August 1992|
|Place of birth||Vushtrri, SFR Yugoslavia|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|2009–2010||→ Vushtrria (loan)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 13:18, 10 December 2019 (UTC)|
Mustafa began his career at his local team Kosova Vushtrri, where he played for the youth teams. He joined FC Prishtina in 2008 and played for their youth team for a year before joining the senior team. He was loaned back out to Kosova Vushtrri in October 2009 for the remainder of the 2009–10 season.
Mustafa signed a three-year contract with Partizani Tirana on 29 May 2014 on a free transfer and he was unveiled to the media the same day. He made his official debut with the team on the opening day of the 2014–15 season in a 1–1 draw against Laçi, where he came on at half time for Jurgen Vatnikaj. After making 10 appearances in the first part of the season, including 6 in league, Mustafa announced his departure by breaking his contract with the club.
On 1 September 2016, Mustafa joined Tirana on a two-year deal. During the course of 2016–17 season, he did not make a single appearance for the club due to injury, as Tirana was relegated for the first time in history and won Albanian Cup for the 16th time, setting a new record.
- Soccerway profile
- "Mustafa huazohet në Kosovë" [Mustafa loaned in Kosovo] (in Albanian). Lajme Parajsa. 7 August 2017. Archived from the original on 6 September 2014. Retrieved 7 August 2017.
- "Tjetër "goditje" e Partizanit, firmos edhe Argjend Mustafa" [Another “hit” of Partizani, Argjend Mustafa sings] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 7 August 2017. Archived from the original on 26 December 2015. Retrieved 7 August 2017.
- "Zyrtare, Argjent Mustafa lojtar i Partizanit" [Official, Argjend Mustafa player of Partizani] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 29 May 2014. Retrieved 7 August 2017.
- Vladimir Prenga (25 August 2014). ""Luftë" për një pikë, Partizani barazon në Laç. Trajneri Duro: Raçiç, "bast" im i fituar" ["War" for a point, Partizani equates in Laç. Coach Duro: Raĉić, my winning "bet"] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. Retrieved 20 September 2014.
- "Argjend Mustafa largohet nga Partizani" [Argjend Mustafa leaves Partizani] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 3 January 2015. Retrieved 3 January 2015.
- "Goditje në paketë, Laçi afron katër lojtarë" [Hit in package, Laçi brings four players] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 7 January 2015. Retrieved 7 August 2017.
- "Tirana bën "goditjen" e fundit të merkatos, Mustafa firmos në limit" [Tirana makes the final "hit" of market, Mustafa signs in limit] (in Albanian). Panorama.com.al. 2 September 2016. Retrieved 10 October 2016.
- "Tragjike, Tirana bie nga kategoria" [Tragical, Tirana relegated from superliga] (in Albanian). SuperSport Albania. 27 May 2017. Retrieved 21 June 2017.
- "Tirana fiton Kupën e Shqipërisë, sezoni 2016-2017" [Tirana wins Albanian Cup, 2016-2017 season] (in Albanian). FSHF.org. 31 May 2017. Archived from the original on 6 June 2017. Retrieved 19 June 2017.
- "Kamza nuk ndalet, merr ish-mesfushorin e Partizanit" [Kamza doesn't stop, takes the ex-Partizani midfielder] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 7 August 2017. Retrieved 7 August 2017.
- Football, Kosovo debuted internationally Archived 15 October 2014 at the Wayback Machine