Archie Butler (actor)
Arch Brady Butler (known professionally as "Archie Butler"; 1911–1977) was a prolific actor, crewman, and stunt performer.
Butler, born September 27, 1911, in Rhea County, Tennessee, appeared in numerous moving pictures, particularly Westerns, in such films as Across the Wide Missouri (1947), Annie Get Your Gun (1950), Westward the Women (1951), and The Wild Bunch (1969), and in such television shows as Bonanza, Gunsmoke. The Big Valley, The Rifleman, and The Virginian.
- Under Two Flags (1936) - (uncredited)
- Wyoming (1940) - Cavalryman (uncredited)
- Barbary Coast Gent (1944) - Townsman (uncredited)
- West of the Pecos (1945) - Vigilante (uncredited)
- Code of the West (1947) - Cowboy (uncredited)
- Ambush (1950) - Trooper (uncredited)
- Annie Get Your Gun (1950) - Cowboy (uncredited)
- Westward the Women (1951) - Outrider (uncredited)
- Arena (1953) - Cowboy (uncredited)
- Ride, Vaquero! (1953) - Bandit (uncredited)
- Gypsy Colt (1954) - Farrier (uncredited)
- Man with the Gun (1955) - Henchman (uncredited)
- The Brass Legend (1956) - Deputy (uncredited)
- The Glory Guys (1965) - Trooper (uncredited)
- The Wild Bunch (1969) - Jabalai (uncredited)
- "Secrets Of TV's The Rifleman: More Than Just Guns And Good Times: Stuntman Archie Butler". Trend-Chaser.com. Retrieved March 7, 2017.
- "Archie Butler: Celebrity Interview and Paparazzi". OV Guide. Retrieved March 7, 2017.
- "Who Was Archie Butler?". Biographies & History. Retrieved March 7, 2017.