Apache Warrior is a 1957 American Western film directed by Elmo Williams and written by Carroll Young, Kurt Neumann and Eric Norden. The film stars Keith Larsen, Jim Davis, Rodolfo Acosta, John Miljan, Damian O'Flynn and George Keymas. The film was released in July 1957, by 20th Century Fox.
|Directed by||Elmo Williams|
|Produced by||Plato A. Skouras|
|Screenplay by||Carroll Young|
|Story by||Carroll Young|
|Music by||Paul Dunlap|
|Cinematography||John M. Nickolaus, Jr.|
|Edited by||Jodie Copelan|
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|
It was also known as Red Arrow, The Apache Kid and The Long Knives. Filming started March 1957.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (September 2015)
- Keith Larsen as Katawan aka The Apache Kid
- Jim Davis as Ben Ziegler
- Rodolfo Acosta as Marteen
- John Miljan as Chief Nantan
- Damian O'Flynn as Major
- George Keymas as Chato
- Lane Bradford as Sgt. Gaunt
- Dehl Berti as Chikisin
- Eugenia Paul as Liwana
- Nick Thompson as Horse Trader
- Eddie Little Sky as Apache
- Michael Carr as Apache
- Ray Kellogg as Bounty Hunter
- Karl 'Killer' Davis as Bounty Man
- David Carlile as Cavalry Leader
- Allan Nixon as Bounty Hunter
- "Apache Warrior (1957) – Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-09-18.
- Hal Erickson (2015). "Apache-Warrior – Trailer – Cast – Showtimes". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Baseline & All Movie Guide. Archived from the original on 2015-09-27. Retrieved 2015-09-18.
- "Apache Warrior". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-09-18.
- "APACHE WARRIOR". Monthly Film Bulletin. 24. 1957. p. 125 – via ProQuest.
- Schallert, E. (Mar 7, 1957). "'Moment of truth' cited for douglas and quinn; genn joining 'dreyfus'". Los Angeles Times. ProQuest 167032015.