|Born||27 November 1991|
The youngest writer to have a play staged in London, a graduate of the Royal Court's Young Writers Programme, she had her first play Spur of the Moment staged there in the Upstairs Jerwood Theatre in July 2010, directed by Jeremy Herrin. The play went on to win the 2010 TMA Award for Best New Play; the Evening Standard and the Critics' Circle Award for Most Promising Playwright.
- Uncle Vanya (2014) St. James Theatre, adapted from Anton Chekhov, directed by Russell Bolam
- Spring Awakening (2014) Headlong / West Yorkshire Playhouse / Nuffield, adapted from Frank Wedekind
- Three Sisters (2014) Southwark Playhouse, adapted from Anton Chekhov
- Forty Five Minutes (2013) The Shed at National Theatre
- The Seagull (2012) Southwark Playhouse, adapted from Anton Chekhov
- The Acid Test (2011) Royal Court Theatre, upstairs theatre, directed by Simon Godwin
- Spur of the Moment (2010) Royal Court Theatre, upstairs theatre, directed by Jeremy Herrin
- "Anya Reiss", Playwright Profile, 2010
- Reiss, Anya (30 November 2018). "I Hope EastEnders' Consent Storyline Reminds Those Who Have Experienced Sexual Assault They Aren't Alone". HuffPost. Retrieved 30 December 2018.