This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Anusuiya Uikey (born 10 April 1957) is a politician and currently serving as the governor of Chhattisgarh. She was elected to the Madhya Pradesh Legislative Assembly from Damua constituency in the 1985 Madhya Pradesh Legislative Assembly election as a member of the Indian National Congress. She became Minister for Women and Child Development in Arjun Singh cabinet. She became a member of Rajya Sabha from Madhya Pradesh in 2006.
|6th Governor of Chhattisgarh|
|Assumed office |
29 July 2019
|Chief Minister||Bhupesh Baghel|
|Preceded by||Anandiben Patel|
|Member of Madhya Pradesh Legislative Assembly|
|Born||10 April 1957|
Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh, India
|Political party||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|Residence||Raj Bhavan, Raipur|
|Alma mater||M.A. (Economics), LL.B.|
|Profession||Agriculturist and Social Worker|
She was appointed as Governor of Chhattisgarh state on 16 July 2019.
- "Senior tribal BJP leader Anusuiya Uikey appointed as Chhattisgarh Governor". India Today. Retrieved 11 May 2020.
- "Anusuiya Uikey Is The New Governor Of Chattisgarh". Shethepeople. Retrieved 11 May 2020.
- "Anusuiya Uikey appointed new governor of Chhattisgarh". Deccan Herald. Retrieved 11 May 2020.
- "Profile on Rajya Sabha". Rajya Sabha. Retrieved 11 May 2020.
- "Anysuya Uikey is new Chhattisgarh governor, Harishchandran to take charge of Andhra Pradesh". The Indian Express. 16 July 2019. Retrieved 16 July 2019.
| Govenror of Chhattisgarh
29 July 2019 – Present