Anupama Jain (born January 11) is a writer and teacher based out of Gurgaon, India. She is the founding member of Senior School Moms and a blogger. Anupama is the author of the novel, When Padma Bani Paula.
Anupama is a Contributing Author to Chronicles of Urban Nomads. She is the author of the novel, When Padma Bani Paula. Anupama's blog, Akka Acerbic made it to the 8th edition of the Directory of Best Indian Blogs.
She also contributed to Crossed & Knotted, India’s first Composite Novel, 2016 that entered the LIMCA Book of Records. She also contributed to When They Spoke as well as Mock Stalk & Quarrel – all published by Readomania. In 2018, she contributed to When Women Speak Up an e-book of inspiring stories published by Women’s Web.
She has published multiple stories online, writes on parental forums and has won numerous prizes. She was the Runner-Up, Orange Flower 2017 Humour Award, and among the top 3, in 2016. Anupama was also the Finalist, Orange Flower 2017 Creative Writing Award.
She was listed as one of the 10 Indian women bloggers, a feminist must follow, by Women’s Web in July 2017. She was the winner of the Popular Choice Orange Flower Award for Humour, 2018, awarded by Women's Web. Her book was also listed as one of The Best books of 2018 by Read Write Inspire.
She is A-Z Blogging Challenge 2017, 2016 survivor. Her short story on marital morass was one of the top 14 blogs of 2017 out of the 18,000+ blogs published annually at mycity4kids.com.
She writes a regular piece at readomania.com – ‘AJ Wants to Know’ a satirical take on the quirky world around.
- Contributor, Chronicles of Urban Nomads, Published by Readomania (2014)
- Contributor, Crossed & Knotted, Published by Readomania (2016)
- When Padma Bani Paula, Published by Readomania (2018)
- Masala Mix: A Potpourri of Shorts, Published by Readomania (2020)
- "Anupama Jain A mom and an avid blogger, Who inspires from her writing". The Mommy Tale. 2017-06-28. Retrieved 2018-01-11.
- "ANUPAMA JAIN". INCREDIBLE WOMEN OF INDIA. 2015-08-23. Retrieved 2018-01-11.
- "Book Review: When Padma Bani Paula by Anupama Jain". Wandering Soul Writer. 2018-04-07. Retrieved 2018-04-12.
- "Anupama Jain, Author at Women's Web: For Women Who Do". Women's Web: For Women Who Do. Retrieved 2018-01-11.
- "Chronicles of Urban Nomads review". Winged Post. 2015-01-30. Retrieved 2018-01-11.
- "The Directory of Best Indian Blogs". www.indiantopblogs.com. Retrieved 2018-06-02.
- "'Crossed & Knotted' by Readomania ENTERS Limca Book Of Records!". Zee News. 2016-06-03. Retrieved 2018-01-11.
- pwh. "Serving satire with aplomb". booklink.in. Retrieved 2018-01-11.
- "Winners And Finalists At The Orange Flower Digital Summit And Awards 2017". Women's Web: For Women Who Do. 2017-12-10. Retrieved 2018-01-11.
- "Finalists – Orange Flower Digital Summit & Awards". orangeflowerawards.in. Archived from the original on 2017-12-09. Retrieved 2018-01-11.
- "Are You A Feminist? Then Here Are 10 Indian Women Bloggers You Must Follow". Women's Web: For Women Who Do. 2017-07-13. Retrieved 2018-01-11.
- "An Indian woman's soliloquy | Blog Post by Anupama Jain | mycity4kids". mycity4kids. 2017-06-03. Retrieved 2018-01-11.
- "Author's Speak anupama_jain". www.readomania.com. Archived from the original on 2018-01-11. Retrieved 2018-01-11.