Anubhav Sinha (born 22 June 1965) is an Indian film director, producer and writer known for his work in Tum Bin (2001), Aapko Pehle Bhi Kahin Dekha Hai (2003), Dus (2005), Ra.One (2011) and Mulk (2018).
Sinha at Ra.One trailer launch, 2011
22 June 1965
|Alma mater||Aligarh Muslim University|
|Occupation||Film Director, Producer, Writer|
Tum Bin, Dus, Ra.One, |
Tum Bin II, Mulk
Sinha was born in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh to Prem Govind Sinha and Sushila Sinha. He went to school in Kalagarh, Garhwal, Government Inter College, Allahabad and Queen's College, Varanasi. Sinha completed his graduation in Mechanical Engineering from The Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh in 1982.
|2003||Aapko Pehle Bhi Kahin Dekha Hai||No||Yes||No|
|2016||Tum Bin 2||Yes||Yes||No|
Sinha worked for two years in New Delhi as an engineer before moving to Mumbai on 4 December 1990. He worked as an assistant director to Pankaj Parashar until 1994 before branching out as an independent director for television for Zee TV. He received notice for his work on Shikast, the flagship show of the TV network in Mumbai. This was followed by the TV show Sea Hawks for UTV. Sea Hawks was the number one show for 35 weeks across all networks. 72 episodes later, he turned to directing music videos.
In 2000, he left working on music videos to start his first feature film Tum Bin. It starred Priyanshu Chatterjee, Sandali Sinha, Himanshu Malik and Raqesh Vashisth. It went on to become a major box-office success and has gained a cult status over the years. 
Sinha's second feature Aapko Pehle Bhi Kahin Dekha Hai starred Priyanshu Chatterjee and Sakshi Shivanand.  His third film, the multi-starrer Dus, was the eighth highest grossing film of the year 2005. This was followed by Tathastu (2006) and Cash (2007).
Before directing and producing Tum Bin II and Mulk, Sinha directed Shah Rukh Khan starrer superhero film, Ra.One for which he wrote the script as well along with Kanika Dhillon. The film broke many box-office records that year.
- "Who is Anubhav Sinha, the filmmaker who strikes a chord".
- ""Sinha's Biography"". Filmibeat.
- "Tum Bin managed to beat Amitabh Bachchan's Aks due to good word of mouth". Bollywoodlife.
- "Aapko Pehle Bhi Kahin Dekha Hai: Box Office Collection". Box Office India.
- "Dus: Box Office Collection". Box Office India.
- "Madhuri Dixit to play gangster in 'Gulab Gang'". The Indian Express. 27 April 2012. Retrieved 31 August 2012.
- "Anubhav Sinha to launch two films soon". Indian Television. Retrieved 31 August 2012.