Antonio de las Alas
Antonio de las Alas was a representative of the province of Batangas in the Philippine Legislature and member of the Senate of the Philippines during World War II, and a member of the constitutional convention delegation in 1934 and 1971. His signature is on an unissued 100 Piso banknote dated 1944. After the war, he worked in many Filipino companies and institutions. In 1978, he received an Alumni service award. He died at the age of 94 in Illinois in 1983.
- Antonio de las Alas (PDF).
- "Antonio De Las Alas | Taal Batangas". www.taal.ph. Archived from the original on 2017-09-05. Retrieved 2019-01-18.
- Galang, Zoilo M. (1953). Encyclopedia of the Philippines: Government and politics. E. Floro.
- "Ambrosio Padilla". Archived from the original on 2017-10-08. Retrieved 18 January 2019.
- Zhao, Xiaojian; Ph.D, Edward J. W. Park (2013-11-26). Asian Americans: An Encyclopedia of Social, Cultural, Economic, and Political History [3 volumes]: An Encyclopedia of Social, Cultural, Economic, and Political History. ABC-CLIO. ISBN 9781598842401.
- Abueva, Jose Veloso (1972). Filipino Politics, Nationalism, and Emerging Ideologies: Background for Constitution-making. Modern Book Company.
- Linzmayer, O.W> (2019) The Banknote Book: Philippines.
- "Antonio de las Alas". Notable Alumni. 1888-09-12.