Antonio Mateu Lahoz
Antonio Miguel Mateu Lahoz (Spanish pronunciation: [anˈtonjo miˈɣel maˈtew laˈoθ]; born 12 March 1977) is a Spanish association football referee who has refereed La Liga matches since 2008. He is also an international referee with experience at the 2014 FIFA World Cup qualifiers, 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifiers and the 2018 FIFA World Cup. He is known for his talkative and "quirky" approach to refereeing.
Lahoz refereeing in 2018
|Full name||Antonio Miguel Mateu Lahoz|
12 March 1977|
Algímia d'Alfara, Valencia, Spain
|2002–2004||Segunda División B|
- "Antonio Mateu Lahoz profile". World Referee. Retrieved 1 March 2018.
- Promedia (23 November 2017). "Two PRO referees selected for 2018 FIFA World Cup". Professional Referee Organization. ThemeGrill. WordPress. Retrieved 1 March 2018.
- McTear, Euan (5 March 2018). "Mateu Lahoz, Spain's "quirky" referee". Tifo Football. Retrieved 10 October 2019.
- "Pyunik 2-1 Ararat Yerevan". soccerway.com/. Soccerway. Retrieved 28 May 2019.
- Antonio Mateu referee profile at Soccerway
- Antonio Mateu Lahoz at WorldReferee.com
- Antonio Mateu Lahoz referee profile at WorldFootball.net
- Antonio Miguel Mateu Lahoz refereeing career statistics at Soccerbase
|This biographical article relating to Spanish football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|