There are five types of antimicrobial chemotherapy:
- Antibacterial chemotherapy, the use of antibacterial drugs to treat bacterial infections
- Antifungal chemotherapy, the use of antifungal drugs to treat fungal infections
- Anthelminthic chemotherapy, the use of antihelminthic drugs to treat worm infections
- Antiprotozoal chemotherapy, the use of antiprotozoal drugs to treat protozoan infections
- Antiviral chemotherapy, the use of antiviral drugs to treat viral infections
- Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy
- British Society for Antimicrobial Chemotherapy
- Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy
- Origin of the term "chemotherapy"
| This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.